ORDERING PROCEDURES & PAYMENT TERMS
· Please fax, email or phone in quote requests.
· Orders require a purchase order faxed, emailed, or mailed.
· After a purchase order is received, confirmation invoice with a 50% deposit request is emailed.
· 50% deposit is required before work orders are sent for approval.
· Review each work order, sign for approval, and return via fax or email. With receipt of approved
work order, drawings will be sent for approval. *Orders will not be released for production until work
orders/drawings are approved and signed.
· Due to the operating nature of Epoch West Furniture as a custom furniture manufacturer,
the more information provided at the time an order is placed, the better. Any unresolved questions or
incomplete information will lead to an increase in production time. To help facilitate your order as
scheduled, the following specifications are needed:
· Item Number & Name
· Custom Description (if needed)
· COL/COM Information
· Any changes to order (wood, size, finish, style, details, etc.) NEED TO BE FAXED OR EMAILED.
· If a cancellation is made within one week of the receipt of the order, the deposit will be refunded.
· Rush orders are available. Please call for information. Upcharge may apply.
· Final payments are due upon completion of the furniture order. Furniture will not be
shipped until final payment is received.
WOOD & DISTRESSING
· Alder is used as our primary source of wood. New pine, surfaced and unsurfaced barn wood, and a
variety of other woods are available.
· Hand-carved distressing is available on the new woods.
· Wood characteristics include knots. Please specify if knots are not desirable. There is an upcharge
for knot-free wood.
· Surfaced and unsurfaced barn wood is available primarily in standard finishes. Some exceptions may
be made. Please call with questions.
· Medium distressing is standard. Hand-scraped, light, or heavy distressing is available upon request.
Heavy Distressing will incure an upcharge dependent upon pieces ordered.
· All finishes are sealed with a high quality, moisture-resistant, catalyzed top coat. This is a very
durable lacquer finish, so aside from regular dusting, the furniture requires somewhat worry-free maintenance.
· A damp cloth is recommended for dusting.
· Household waxes can be used and will not damage the finish, but oils and cleaners with a high
amount of solvents are not recommended. They will eventually lead to the deterioration of the finish.
· Direct exposure to sunlight will cause fading.
· Any cancellation must be received in writing by our office within one week of the purchase order date,
at which time the deposit will be refunded.
Warranty Coverage: Epoch West Furniture warrants that all first quality products are free from manufacturing defect and will remain free from such defects during the Warranty Period with proof of purchase.
Warranty Period: The original purchaser of Epoch West Furniture is protected against defective workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of invoice. If the furniture proves defective, Epoch West will replace or repair it, at our option and free of charge, provided it is returned promptly as directed, freight charges prepaid.
Warranty Claims: In no event shall liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the furniture. No deductions for repairs in field will be allowed without specific written authorization. This warranty does not apply to furniture damaged by accident, abuse, neglect or misuse, nor does it apply to unauthorized repairs. In the event of any apparent damages to the furniture, customer must take the furniture out of service immediately.
No warranty coverage is provided for impact damage, normal wear and tear, indentions, scratches, and surface damage caused by failure to protect and maintain furniture properly. No warranty coverage is provided for variations in color, grain or markings which are ordinary to natural products or which develop over time because of natural processes such as exposure to sunlight. No warranty coverage is provided for COM fabrics. This warranty is limited to first quality goods only and excludes outlet purchases.
No warranty coverage is provided for furniture that has been placed outdoors or exposed to the elements. Epoch West Furniture’s interior products are designed and manufactured for indoor/interior use only. Improper or insufficient maintenance will void this warranty.
If Epoch West Furniture personally delivers furniture and it gets damaged in transit, Epoch West will replace or repair it. Maintenance schedule for furniture is end user’s responsibility including the products and labor needed.
To Obtain Warranty Service: If you suspect manufacturers defect, you must send photos, along with a written description of the defect, to email@example.com. Please include a copy of your dated invoice, keeping the original invoice for your records. No items will be accepted without written approval. Returns not authorized by Epoch West Furniture may be refused.
- Clean with warm damp terry cloth - No harsh chemicals